Diversity in industry
The raw-material of our TECHNOCEL® cellulose fibres is natural & pure cell material from the regenerative material wood and recycling cellulose.
The TECHNOCEL® product range offers a variety of products from powder- to fibre-shaped cellulose materials that are used in many different industrial applications due to their specific properties.
Highly emphasized technical properties are among others, the high water and oil binding capacity, the network and drainage formation as well as the high stability and functionality in acidic or alkaline environments.
A mature production procedure enables us to achieve fibre lengths of 8 to 2000 µm and thus customised products both in the white range (pure cellulose) and in the grey range (technical cellulose).
TECHNOCEL® cellulose fibres improve and optimise:
- the rheological properties of the end product
- the homogeneity of the end product
- the even liquid discharge to the underground and environment
- the frost resilience (frost / dewing interaction)
- the slipping conduct and
- minimise the cracking and shrinking trend of construction-chemical products