for textured surfaces and coatings
In paints as well as plasters our texturing TECHNOCEL® G series is used with the aim to create innovative and unique surfaces.
Different defined particle sizes are available to create fine and coarse structured surfaces. Compared to conventional materials no additional stabilisers are necessary to avoid sedimentation. This allows a simple and dust-free dosing in the production process and leads to an uncomplicated processing in the application.
Guaranteeing an efficient working method, our TECHNOCEL® G product range can be optimally processed in all common rolling and spraying processes. This leads to an excellent final result and also facilitates the handling of your products. Thanks to their natural and renewable origin, our granules are 100% biodegradable and do not lead to any physiological and toxicological impairment.
Advantages of TECHNOCEL® G:
- In contrast to conventional products easy to stabilise
- Applicable for "soft touch" surfaces with low abrasion
- Dust-free and easy dosage and processing
- Reduces cost per litre
- Defined and shear-stable particles in cubic form
- Reduces the concentration of dispersants
- Increases open time and wet edge
- Ideal for rolling and spraying applications
- Available in different sizes
- Textured coatings
- Anti-Slip Floor Coating
- Stipple Effect Coating
- Special Effect Coatings (Stone, Cultured Marble etc.)
Technical features TECHNOCEL®:
- high physical water absorption and effective water retention
- insoluble, chemically inert and 100% biodegradable natural fibre granulate
- no REACH and SVHC declaration necessary