TECHNOCEL® for excellent opacity
TECHNOCEL® fibres give dispersion paints many properties that help the user achieve a perfect result in processing as well as completion.
TECHNOCEL® positively influences the rheological properties of the end product, reduces the density of the end mixture and has a matting effect. By achieving a higher wet-film visibility, the end product appears with more opacity.
The outstanding water absorption of TECHNOCEL® cellulose fibres supports a constantly even drying by extension of the opening time and thus inhibits the occurrence of micro-cracks.
A nice by-effect is, that cellulose fibres act as a demixing inhibitor for the pigments. Those attch to the fibre stands in the mixture and prevent a sedimentation of the pigments.
Technical characteristics of TECHNOCEL®:
- high physical water absorption and retention
- structural viscosity by formation of a fibre network
- reinforcing 3D fibre network in the final mix
- chemically inert and 100% biodegradable
- no REACH and SVHC declaration required