Efficient fibre granules for manual dosing
TOPCEL® G cellulose fibre granules are made from a technical cellulose specifically developed for asphalt production purposes. The soft granules are produced bitumen and modifying additive free. TOPCEL® G can be easily used as a bitumen carrier for most fibre-bound asphalt.
The granulated shape is particularly suitable for manual dosage using small packs at the asphalt mixing plant.
The shearing forces of the aggregates in the asphalt mixer are necessary to break the granules and distribute the fibres homogeneously in the asphalt mix. Depending on the mixing plant technology and the aggregate fractions a dry pre-mix time of only 5 - 15 seconds is sufficient.
The exceptional quality of the TOPCEL® G fibre granules permits long storage times. The contact with water or moisture should be avoided at all times.
We supply TOPCEL® G cellulose fibre granules in:
- small packs 2 - 12 kg for manual dosage
- big bags for fully automatic dosing systems
Advantages of TOPCEL® G fibre granules:
- free from bitumen binder for high economic efficiency
- easy and safe release of the fibres from the TOPCEL® G granules for fast distribution in the mix
- optimum flow characteristics for manual dosing
- logistical advantages compared to voluminous loose fibre products
We will be pleased to support you with individual suggestions for the ideal application of our TOPCEL® G road construction granules and look forward to discussing your personal requirements with you.