Nutritional value combined with beneficial technological properties
SANACEL® bamboo fibres are natural dietary fibre concentrates obtained from the cell walls of the bamboo plant and are available in fibre lengths between 50µm and 500µm.
SANACEL® bamboo are insoluble dietary fibres which are useful for the improvement of the technological and nutritional properties of your product and offer the best condition for an ideal workability. SANACEL® bamboo cellulose fibres regulate the intestinal flora and support the human digestion.
Properties of SANACEL bamboo
- colorless, odorless and tasteless
- inert to other substaces
- high water- and oil-binding
- texture improving properties, even at high temperature changes
- high dietary fibre content of more than 96 %
Potential applications of SANACEL bamboo:
- very wide application range
- mainly in baked goods and meat applications
- freshness, texture improvement, stabilisation, filler
- fat replacement, calorie reduction & dietary fibre enrichment
SANACEL® bamboo fibres are a natural food ingredient, E-number free, allergen free (gluten free) and GMO-free. The declaration is „bamboo fibre". Please consider the specific food approval regulations and laws about the declaration of foods valid in your country.
For application related questions or suggestions on the most appropriate SANACEL® bamboo type for your product you may contact us at any time. We are looking forward to learn more about your requirements. Upon request we will be happy to provide product specifications with more detailed technical information.