Mortar products and tile adhesive
TECHNOCEL® for high performance mortars and tile adhesives
In mortar products & tile adhesives, typically our grey TECHNOCEL® fibre types are used. TECHNOCEL® extends the processing time of mortars and tile adhesives and improves the adhesion.
The adhesion properties of TECHNOCEL® fibres optimise the adhesive bonding to the wall and offer a reduced slipping trend of the applied tile.
Main technical characteristics:
- high physical water absorption and retention
- structural viscosity by formation of a fibre network
- reinforcing 3D fibre network in the final mix
- chemically inert and 100% biodegradable
- no REACH and SVHC declaration required
Furthermore, the mortar and tile adhesive products refined with fibres are characterised by an improvement of the processing properties. The increased water retention of the mixture is moistening the system and leads to retarded drying and prolongation of the so called open time.